Steve Smith, SIOR is President of The ComReal Companies and its Miami affiliate, ComReal Miami, Incorporated. Mr. Smith founded Stephen H. Smith & Company, a Miami-based commercial real estate company in the 1970’s. Within five years, ComReal Miami was ranked the third largest Commercial Real Estate Company in South Florida. Stephen H. Smith & Company became ComReal Miami, Inc. in June 1985.
A graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Mr. Smith holds the SIOR. designation from the Society of Industrial Realtors. He is also active in the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), as well as many state and local organizations.
During his career he has held leadership positions in many professional organizations. They include:
– President, Florida Chapter SIOR
– Chairman of the Board, Realtors Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches
– Co-Founder and Director, Industrial Association of Dade County (recently – Industrial & Commercial Association of South Florida)
– Director National Association of Industrial and Office Parks – South Florida
– Co-Founder and Director, The Commercial Society
– RAMB, Director, Greater MiamiChamber of Commerce
– Early Member and Creater of Original Data base systems for the Beacon Council
– Miami-Dade County’s Economic Development Agency